A familiar attribute in our homes or apartments is the chair bag. It is comfortable and cozy, soft and pleasant to the body. Such an ottoman can be a highlight in the design of the room, will help to place accents in it.
The embodiment of convenience, originality and comfort - a classic bag-chair in the interior. This is a relatively new piece of furniture, which appeared on the market not so long ago, it has several names - chair ottoman, bin-run, chair-pear, chair-pillow, etc.
In the interior of the room you can pick up ottomans that have suitable colors, sizes and design. An orange or purple bean bag is suitable for a discreet design of a living room or hallway - it will become an accent in it. The pink ottoman is ideal for a girl’s room, a product of blue or blue can be put into the nursery of a boy.
Pros and cons of bean bags
This furniture is able to transform, it easily takes the form of a human body or any other form. The filler of the product are special polystyrene balls. It is a convenient and safe material, light in weight. Chairs of this type will surely fit into any interior.
When buying frameless furniture, you need to consider some points. We give some tips on how to choose a bag chair:
- Determine the availability of free space in the house. The chair, though light, is compact, but a place must be foreseen in the room for it.
- Quality material cover. It must meet your wishes. The upholstery of the chair is made of various materials in structure and quality: flax, cotton, eco-leather, leatherette, velvet, fur, etc. They can have a bright color scheme - purple, orange, red puffs. Furniture restrained classic colors - black, white, beige, and so on.
- The presence of another internal cover. It is necessary in the chairs of the fabric. The time will come, and you will need to clean the top cover from dust and pollution. It is much easier to do this if it is not in contact with the filler. If you buy a leather ottoman, it is better when it is with an inner case.
- Check the length and quality of the zipper on the top case. The longer it is, the more convenient it will be to remove the cover for washing.
- Note that the filler for beskarkasnoy furniture most often manufacturers use polystyrene foam, the density of which is not less than 25 kg / m3. Low density will lead to rapid shrinkage of the product, and too much will make it heavier.
- The dimensions of the frameless chair are an important aspect. The size of the furniture depends on the height of the person. For children and small people up to 150 cm, a small padded stool up to 70 cm will suit. People from 150 to 170 cm should buy a bean bag, which has a diameter of 70-80 cm. For those who are over 170 cm tall, you should choose a large chair - from 90 cm
- Immunity to weather conditions. The filler of the bag does not absorb moisture, so if you want to use it on the street, then choose a product with a reliable cover, this is leatherette, eco-leather, artificial leather. It is well cleaned, easy to use in the country, during fishing, as well as during outdoor activities.
- Nice additions. Buying an ottoman, immediately worry about buying a filler for it. After a year and a half, it can shrink. Check the quality certificate for frameless furniture. Give preference to a reliable manufacturer, learn about customer feedback on such a product.
Varieties of bean bags
In the shops you will find different types of poufs, choose them according to your wishes and the parameters mentioned above. The chair bag of the big size is comfortable for rest, it can be used instead of a bed. A classic round-shaped bag is in demand among customers - it can be installed near the wall or in the center of the room. A round chair is always comfortable, it will turn into a favorite element of home furniture. An unforgettable impression is made by a leather bag chair - in the interior it is a chic and elegant thing that vividly emphasizes the status of the owner.